Nutrition is vital to an optimal health and we are on a mission to increase dietitians' reach for everyone to enjoy life longer.
Keenoa is a startup company that creates state-of-the-art technologies; we developed an intelligent food diary for patients to be connected to their dietitian in realtime. It allows dietitians to provide the most personalized and outstanding professional nutrition consulting service. Our product is used by large groups of private practice and outpatient (hospital) dietitians and their thousands of patients.
We are growing rapidly and we are looking for someone who seeks a high-impact role, who out-thinks decisions and who is thrilled to take part in an entrepreneurial journey from beginning to end.
Our team is looking for its Marketing Lead who will take over the marketing strategy and execute it!
Your day to day
- Develop and execute a marketing, content, & social media strategy
- Manage SEO, SEM and paid search activity
- Manage Google Ad/Adwords, advertising and retargeting campaigns
- Setup marketing landing pages and generate traffic to them
- Setup and manage the onboarding that generates leads
- Manage email/letter marketing campaigns
- Manage Adwords campaigns
- Manage online profiles & social media assets (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Web content writing (blog postings on new features, interviews with dietitians, etc.)
- Develop marketing videos and other related brand content
- Track and analyze key growth metrics, write reports and present to the team
- Participate in other marketing & business development activity
- University studies in Marketing / Communication is an asset.
- University studies in Nutrition is an asset
- 2+ years experience in content marketing, SEM or other related roles.
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B marketing is a huge plus.
- Experience with Facebook/Instagram Ads & AdWords
- Experience with Email marketing campaigns and tools
- Highly knowledgeable about social media (Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Highly self-motivated, resourceful and goal-oriented.
- Proficiency in graphic design is an asset
- Flexible hours
- Office in downtown Montreal
- Be the expert in marketing among our team
- Reach the company’s goals your own way
- Opportunity to manage the marketing team in the future
- Have an impact on healthcare
- Work with a team who is passionate, collaborative and who values everyone’s personal growth.
45,000 to 60,000 $ CAD
Deadline to apply: September 13th